Sunday, May 23, 2004

Hey y'all...

I've been blogging since 1998. I don't know if the word "blog" even existed in 1998, but I was doing it. But my blog involved emailing a piece of my wisdom to everyone in my address book, which clogged their inbox since I was writing a lot more in 1998. I've since slowed my writing, but occasionally still have cause to share my wisdom. I hope that this will make it easier.
I hope to set up some kind of archive to illustrate the growth of my work since 1998. I also hope that some publisher will read this, realize how brilliant I am and give me a syndicated column in America's major newspapers and a sitcom based on my work.
So thanks for coming by... hopefully we can enjoy this blogging thing together.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see AMY"S BACK! Good observations ... but as your Mom, what night did you leave me in the hospital while you watched American Idol (or was my morpheine pump in business and I was watching it with you)? I will be checking in to see if you are working on this - BLOG! Jeez ... I have to learn new stuff all the time.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

You have educated me as to what a blog is--please post your story about the little mouse who lived in the crazy house with the tall load one.
Thank you for entertaining us.
Drop a line to Ryan Seacrest with your proposal--he would be an excellent "Rock the Vote" Spokesperson (despite the fact that he does not rock--but his witty commentary and superficial questioning are just what the public needs to spark their interest in the election).

Anonymous said...

Bookmarked this. Thank you against sharing. Definitely worth my time.

Anonymous said...

This is a celebrated article as they all are. I tease been wondering less this an eye to some time now. Its great to grow this info. You are reasonable and balanced.