Saturday, October 14, 2006

Fallin'

I have a love/hate relationship with fall. I love the leaves, apple cider, and coming home, sitting under a throw and watching new TV shows. I miss the long days of summer, but fall has its merits. I hate fall because it means that winter is coming, and huddling under the blanket will be necessary because it will be freezing cold.

Today, I remembered another aspect of fall that I like. I got up early and came down to Rhode Island to get my winter clothes that I stored at my Mom's house when I moved. I knew I wanted my cashmere sweaters, but I totally forgot about other items I owned. I forgot about my cute brown argyle sweater. I forgot my sparkly wool pants. While I know I'll be sick of all my cold weather clothes in about two months, I'm glad to have them back again.

No comments: