Monday, February 07, 2005

By Jove, I've Got It!

Last night while watching the halftime show, which was about as
scandalous as a Sunday school Easter play, the Whatever asked a very logical
question. "What does the black star on McCartney's shirt signify?"
I tried to think of something witty to say, but the beer and food coma
had hit me and I had no good explanation. But as I was on my way
into work, I thought of the meaning.
It's an homage to Janet Jackson. She is a black star, and you may
recall she wore a star-shaped pastie over her nipple last year.
See the photographic evidence below. Warning: NC-17
material to follow. Please do not call Micheal Powell on
me. And I apologize for the picture, but it's all in the name of
pop-culture theory.


Exhibit A: "What is this rot? American football is rubbish. But, hey, it pays for a new wing on my castle, so..."
Hosted by Photobucket.com



Exhibit B: Janet Jackson's right boob, with pastie.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you know, i think you just might be onto something....

-Pete