Friday, April 06, 2007

Huggin', Touchin', Squeezin'

This is the most awesome thing I've ever seen on YouTube.



Love-crazed groupies! Represented by a pair of glorious gams attached to a heart. Shifty-eyed promoters! Run, Journey! Run for your 4-byte life! Live to rock another day!

I must have this video game.

I am so glad it is Friday. Tonight the girls and I are going dancing, and I'll get to see my grandmother on Easter for the first time since January. I'm also going to dream big and hope that the Easter Bunny brings me some Cadbury eggs.

And, in case you're keeping track, so far Barack Obama is my favorite presidential candidate. I just finished The Audacity of Hope and I'm encouraged that the man can write. He seems rational and measured in his actions. Which would be a nice change of pace, Bush administration.

Keep it holy this weekend, y'all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read Dreams From My Father and it was honestly the first biography I've ever enjoyed. Oddly, the main reason I haven't yet read The Audacity of Hope is because I'm still undecided. (I know... I'm cutting it down to the wire, given that the election is a mere 19 months away!) I finished Dreams From My Father with such a swelling of empathy and admiration for Obama that I'm... concerned? I guess my worry is that with increased familiarity of his background and personality and mad grammatical skills that I will vote emotionally, like backing your buddy for Senior Class President. That's not a terribly bad thing per se, it's just that I want to make sure to include my mind's opinion with that of my heart.