Friday, December 22, 2006

Happy Happy, Merry Merry

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dance party!

As of right now, I don't have anything to say. My apartment situation is still in limbo, I still don't have any money, I still don't have written permission to leave my apartment (dammit), and they're making me sit at my desk and pretend to work until "early dismissal" this afternoon. So I suppose the best thing to do is check out until next week. I've got to work tonight and tomorrow night, high-tail it down to Rhody, get up early on Sunday to do some very-last-minute shopping and baking. But I'm looking forward to kicking around the house for a few days and seeing the family.

As I recognize on all major holidays, thanks very much for reading. Here's wishing you safe and on-time travels, a minimum of family drama, and a very Merry Christmas.

No comments: