Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Confessions of a Broken Mind

Dear New Work Orientation:

You win. My brain is full.

Owie,
Amy

. . .

End. Motherfucking. Times.

Hopefully, the data is flawed.

Romney's rivals, however, attacked the poll's credibility. They point out that Survey USA used computers to phone voters and ask questions rather than the industry standard of live operators, and challenged the poll's result that only 3 percent of the electorate is undecided -- a substantially low number compared with other recent New Hampshire polls recently.

Still. A journey of a million bad decisions begins with a bunch of rednecks with phones.

. . .

I am PSYCHED that Paris Hilton is going to jail. PSYCHED. I am naive enough to believe that maybe her brain and ethics will grow three sizes in jail. I am practical enough to know this isn't going to happen, but I'm an optimist.

. . .

I need a drink. I'm leaving now.

No comments: