Friday, November 10, 2006

How much?

(Yes, I have a lot to say today. No, I don't have anything better to do.)

For those of you who've seen Borat (and those of you who have not, I really don't know what to tell you), you may remember the three drunk frat boys in a Winnebago that Borat meets. You may also remember the horrible, heinous things the frat boys say (starting out with "How do you like our American bitches?" and getting worse from there). I leaned over to Annette while watching this display of crass behavior and said, "These guys are never getting laid again."

Clearly, I was right because the frat boys are suing.

The film "made plaintiffs the object of ridicule, humiliation, mental anguish and emotional and physical distress, loss of reputation, goodwill and standing in the community," the lawsuit said.

Yep. Totally not getting laid.

No comments: