Monday, November 06, 2006

Political Deathmatch

Tomorrow is the day. After months of advertisements, he said-she said, debates, dissent, endless discussions on Meet the Press, that annoying-ass Somerville cop on the "vote no on 1" ads, and me threatening to kill/drown myself or others over the complete lack of intelligence of voters and politicians, we finally get down to business. The average, everyday, 18+ person who is registered to vote can finally have their voice heard. I shouldn't have to tell you to go out and vote. Even if you don't agree with me, I want you to go out, use your number two pencils, feed the questionable voting machine and do your part.

Just think. Tomorrow, this man is officially a lame duck. Thank God.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bye, asshole. I hope you enjoy getting blown out of the water in 2008.

And we can finally say goodbye to this woman's negativity.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She can muss her hair and drink all the regular Coke she wants tomorrow night.

I hope that we can buy this in grocery stores.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And I also hope a Democratic Senate and House of Representatives can make the follow people's jobs harder:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

However, I hope this man continues to represent my fine home state.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I also hope this doesn't happen back at the homestead:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So, please, if you're registered, go out and vote. As Amy said, if you think it's all wrapped up and your voice doesn't matter, well, that's the attitude that made Taylor Hicks our American Idol. If you need me, I'll be glued to CNN and Boston.com all day tomorrow. Go vote. They'll give you a sticker, and you get to bitch for the next four years if things don't go your way.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Want To Boost Your ClickBank Commissions And Traffic?

Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products by banners, simply visit Bannerizer, and get the banner codes for your picked ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator Tool to promote all of the available ClickBank products.