Thursday, November 03, 2005

Doin' It Well

Hee hee hee. I need to get back to the city and do something classy fast. But, until that time, check this out!

This was no one-night stand. Scientists in India say they have discovered two fossils fused together in sexual union for 65 million years.

In our hyper-sexual culture, how long before we're buried with our lovers, entwined in our favorite sexual positions for eternity? Of course, we'd have to die at the same time, or thereabouts. I'm also waiting to have a celebrity magazine dedicated to what famous people do with themselves when they're dead. "Princess Diana was buried in a lovely Chanel dress, up around her waist in the embrace of her beloved Dodi, who was buried in a Brooks Brothers suit, pants around his ankles. They were buried in a scenic park in London where a plot sells for 1 million pounds. This is the fabulous death of Princess Diana."
Sorry, I'm a little morbid. Yesterday was one of those "we're only here for so long" days. I'm heading back to the big city this evening, and unfortunately I'm just as busy as I was when I left, if not more so. But at least it'll be busy doing my own thing.

No comments: