Monday, June 20, 2005

Squirt

Upon opening boston.com today, I was greeted with this headline:

Tom Cruise gets squirted
And I laughed.
Yeah, I know that he and Katie are "engaged." I keep posting about this because I think the end of days will occur if I keep expressing my general disgust with their "relationship." Perhaps we need a new word for them? Stuntship? The more I post, the worse it gets. I mean, the Eiffel Tower? Cliche, Tom. How about the Empire State Building? Or the Tower of London? Gitmo? Branch out a little, brother. I wager by next week Tom and Katie are pregnant, and will have a TV show on UPN documenting their love. Hell if I won't watch it. As long as it doesn't conflict with Being Bobby Brown.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Oh Tom. We've all been there. Some jerks just like to get it on your face.

No comments: