Monday, March 21, 2005

It's Bad...

...when someone who loves you because you Photoshop your head onto the seven-day forecast thinks that another website dedicated to you is crazy.
Whoever did this site is a) really bad at design and b) freakin' nuts. Check this out. I know Pete would never be so crass as to call Todd Gross a tight-ass. Since this is the "only" website dedicated to a love of Pete Bouchard, I may have to rectify the situation. We shall see.
Today's Pete Bouchard quote of the day:

Like all seasons, there is beauty in spring: flowers, warm sun, cool breezes, melting. Then there's mud, clouds, rain/snow lines, lawn grubs, dead shrubs and bad maple syrup. Transitions aren't always easy.

The man is a poet and philosopher with a degree with weather-telling. Since I'm feeling a bit down today (I am a hard-living young woman on the weekends-- drinkin' PBR, screaming like I'm on Jerry Springer, then getting up to take kids to a parade) it made me feel good to hear that it's all part of the cycle of life: there can be sadness as well as joy. Thanks, Pete, for making my day better.

No comments: