Monday, December 12, 2005

Hail to the chief

I just heard through the grapevine that Pete Bouchard is now channel 7's new chief meterologist. It was the rumored reason for Todd Gross' departure, but it's good to hear they didn't hire some inferior new guy to the head meterologist position. I hope there's some perks to the position-- good pay, a personal driver, a dedicated chromakey wall washer. We all get the perk of more Bouchard in our lives, which makes me happy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Pete!
Now I'm going to crawl to 7-Eleven to get some OJ and fight the cold that is threatening to keep me from the open bar at the company party this week. And I shall not be kept from the open bar on the company's tab, especially with our new, shittier healthcare. White wine and Sam Winter for all, y'all.

No comments: