Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas

I can say that, because this site kicks it that way. You'll get no generic "happy holidays" here.

Thank you all very much for reading this year. The greatest gift is having readers who listen to me swear, insult most political figures, and express my mopey moods in words. Y'all are wonderful, and I enjoy your comments and thoughts as well. I hope you and yours have a great Christmas.

Well, if we're being honest, the greatest gift would be all my student loans to be paid in full. But, this is the best non-monetary gift. And I am grateful.

To all the Jews, (hi, Deb!) a very happy Hanukkah to all of you. I'm glad we can celebrate our holidays together this year. The Menorah and lit Christmas tree glow side-by-side.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm off to watch my Mom cook her mashed potatoes. Oh sweet, sweet delicious carbs, I love you so...

Merry Christmas!

No comments: