Friday, June 30, 2006

He's Got That Thing He's Got That Thing...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I know every blog in the history of ever that ever talks about the Red Sox is going to have this picture on it today, but, fuck it. That was effing amazing. I don't have any idea what Theo or Tito put in their Gatorade, but as long as it doesn't lead to a Congressional hearing, I'm fine with it.

I think, in Mr. Crisp's case, it was Red Bull, as the after-amazing shot in the dugout showed Coco sipping from a long silver and blue can. I guess it does give you wings. A heart attack too, but, wings!

I guess we can only hope the Sox continue on this meteoric ride of awesome for the foreseeable future.

It's Friday. I'm out of here at 12:30 for my four and a half day weekend. President Bush got smacked down by the Supreme Court for exceeding his authority. All in all, it's been a pretty good week, I'd say.

Have a safe fourth, everyone. Do not, as my great-grandmother warned me, sit on a bucket full of firecrackers and light matches. Or, as my DARE teacher said, do not get hammered and drive a car or a boat.

No comments: