Friday, June 23, 2006

Sad Bastards

Sometimes, a girl just has to don the Doc Martens that live in her soul, wear black, and rock out. Not every day can have the sunshine and light of Kelly Clarkson shining on it. Some days, you just need to rock out. Today is one of those days, as I'm heading to the Tweeter Center to see Nine Inch Nails.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yes, I was just looking for an excuse to use that picture again.

Of course, it's going to piss down rain tonight, but Amanda and I will soldier through, I am sure. I freaking love Nine Inch Nails. Which is odd, given my usual folk/pop leanings. But, damn. Anybody who says he wants to feel you from the inside is worth standing in the pouring rain for.

See you on the other side of this weekend. Stay dry and have fun, kiddos.

No comments: