Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Holy Crap

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is not what the Ted Williams connecter should look like. It should be full of cars narrowly missing each other, tailgating, honking, throngs of people writhing in terror at the idea of missing a flight. The tunnel should not have huge chunks of it falling on top of cars and killing the passengers. It should not be empty. The Boston area should not be a giant clusterfuck of traffic since nobody can get to Logan via its main route in.

Also, it is a "there but for the grace of God" things. I drive in that tunnel fairly often (not as often as those of you in Eastie, but still) and I'm glad it didn't crush me, or anyone I babysit, as I usually drive them to the airport when they leave for vacation. But it shouldn't be crushing anyone. I think we're going to need some answers here, folks, because this is far beyond unacceptable.

No comments: