Thursday, July 20, 2006

Momma!

Holy sweet Jesus. Stop the world, I want to get off.

Israel is about to invade Lebanon, apparently, which is adding more fuel to the "holy fucking shit" fire that runs through my head every morning when NPR does their daily "Lebanon and Israel are still fucking fighting, folks" report. George Bush is vetoing stem-cell research because it's "immoral." So is grabbing a woman who clearly doesn't want you to touch her, George. So is sending boys to die for your daddy while the parts of the Middle East with more weapons and more aggressive tendencies toward other countries with weapons are going fucko-bazoo. I can't keep a boyfriend, I can't go anywhere because I can't afford to spend a red cent, the city of Boston is actively falling apart around me, now a tropical storm is heading our way to finish the job Bechtel started, and I don't even have cable to keep me distracted anymore.

Somebody hold me. I am FREAKING OUT.

No comments: