Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Best Use Your Confidential Sources Now, Kids

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Hey, what can I say? I'm a fucktard!"
Now the President has set his beady little eyes on a reporter's right to keep his source confidential.
You know, back in John Coffee's World Since 1914 class, I wrote a paper about Adolf Hitler. I read a biography of his rise to power, and the most disturbing thing was the way Hitler systematically eliminated civil rights in the name of national security. I still have the paper at home, and the quote bears and eerie resemblance to the phrasing of this article. (I'll post it after my post-work margaritas.)
I'm going to start wearing Jim Taricani t-shirts all the time.
Also, I'd like to propose a one-word argument to the President's argument:
Watergate.

Thank you.

No comments: