Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Cook Love

I am compiling a list of loves from various professions. I have my meterologist, and now I have my cook. Before it was a girl-crush on Rachel Ray, but she's following me everywhere now, from the magazine racks to Oprah to fifteen thousand shows on the Food Network. Then I loved Alton Brown, since he's a giant geek. Then came someone so hot, so unbelievably, strikingly gorgeous that I am at a loss for words.
Ladies and gentlemen, Dave Lieberman!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Who are you? Why are you hiding naked under my kitchen table?"

No, for real. Look!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And this young man may be single. Check out his site bio. No mention of a dumb hussy girlfriend. I am off to email this nice young man and propose to him, so I may become his dumb hussy fiancee. I even have a KitchenAid now, Dave! Come over and we'll cook something hot. And I think you know what I mean.

No comments: