Monday, January 30, 2006

It's a lot like life...

So the dominatrix who was accused of chopping up one of her clients after he suffered a heart attack was found not guilty. Kinky people of the world, rejoyce!

But, seriously. Lady needs to follow up on the top protocol and make sure the bottom knows the safeword. Because there is no better time to use it than when having a heart attack. All I can imagine is one of those waivers like they have people sign at the gym:

I, Kinky Dude, promise I am in good health, and can be strapped to different surfaces, hit with various impliments, and have consulted with a medical professional before starting my kinky sex program. Please chop up my body into little bits in case of emergency, because I've seen Desperate Housewives and when the Missus finds out about this, I may as well never be found.

I'm seriously glad that most people avoided using this case to tisk-tisk about the sexual predilictions some people have and find this woman guilty because she does "dirty" things. Good on ya, jury. Bad on ya, prosecutor:

But it was Nelson's theatrical closing that provided the most dramatic moments of the trial.

The prosecutor pointed and hollered at Asher. He dumped a box full of hoods, collars, and paddles onto a table, and proclaimed that Asher was trying to protect her business.

"That's why she didn't call the police," he said.

With both hands, he reached back and clutched the top of a blackboard to simulate Lord being strapped to the rack.

He paused as his head hung forward as if to simulate Lord's alleged death.

No comments: