Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year

Hope the hangover is abating for you guys. Poor Alicia made the mistake of inviting me over to keep her company while she cooked dinner last night. I think a potted plant would have been more talkative than me. It was another fantastic Evening Out for me, meaning that I did end up with bruises on my legs. But there was no drunken yelling at the Whatever, which was nice, and I enjoyed wearing a new ensemble out. Sadly, no kissing at midnight, but the pickings were slim at the bar I went to. Oh well. Things can only improve from here.
Anyway, just wanted to say that, no, I am not dead and no, I did spend another small fortunte at the outlets, and yes, I will be writing more this week now that I'm back at the Desk Job. Check you soon, peeps.

No comments: