Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Benedict?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Eeeexcellent."
We've got a new Pope, y'all!
Say hi to the Cardinal formerly known as Joseph Ratzinger, who has the Pope-name of Pope Benedict XVI.
I'm a little bummed that this cat is all about conservative doctrine (so lady-priest wanna-bes must find a new church to preach in, gay people can just forget about anything good). I also don't like his name. I think of this Benedict, who isn't known for doing good things. He's a traitor. Why do you want to be associated with a squealer? I guess Benedict is far more metal than John Paul II was, but the flow of Pope Benedict the Sixteenth isn't quite as nice. But, I've got to give it up for my German peeps. It's good to have you back in the Papacy. Lieterhosen, Oktoberfest and oompah bands will be imported into the land of esspresso and cannoli.
Intelligent writing to come later.

No comments: