Monday, April 11, 2005

Love Train

Until Johnny Damon goes the hell away, I need to find a new baseball love. And while Johnny Pesky endeared himself to me today to the point where tears welled up in my eyes, he's a bit old to inspire the lust in me. I've been kicked off the Kevin Millar love train, and Kristen has forbidden me from the 'Tek love train. Arroyo has a wife named Am(ie), so that would work well, but his hair is problematic. During today's ring ceremony, I decided to jump on the Kevin Youkilis Express.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
He cleans up mighty nice. He respects his elders. His biceps do not inspire me to write sonnets, but I could maybe manage a haiku or some free verse. He's the guy that I should want to date but I get blinded by the hot, bad-ass with the highlights and dim expression. But I'm on the platform, waiting for the Youk to pick me up and take me away. Call me, Kevin!

No comments: