Monday, May 09, 2005

Extracurriculars

Behold, what I do on the weekends. Below, Kristen and I sing backup for the Rick. We're trying to coordinate a dance routine, but after four beers in one hour (and being white girls from New Hampshire and Rhode Island) it proved difficult.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Kristen reattaches the scarf that covered my fat roll while I hold her beer as a beacon of hope for the huddled masses. Also note the small sliver of bowl in the lower left corner of the picture. That's where the vodka marinated into the pineapple and the evening went straight to hell.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Jersey Mom" the Sue and I trash it up.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
If you want more, please visit Kristen's blog where other pictures can be accessed. For a large sum of money, I'll also consider emailing the really incriminating images to you.

No comments: