Tuesday, May 03, 2005

"I Did NOT Eat That Hamburger, from the King of Burgers..."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Am I the only one who read this and immediately thought that he's doing this because he wants the interns of the future not to be fatties?
I think it's good to try to convince kids to eat better. Lord knows they tried with me when I was a kid-- I still remember eating raw veggies at school for some week of health or something. The principal said that she loved cauliflower. Do I think it's irresponsible to put soda machines and McDonalds in school cafeterias? Absolutely. But how many people can start a foundation to prevent obesity? Clinton has one. Cookie Monster is on the healthy eating wagon. Yet the preponderance of soda, candy and beer ads says that America still wants to buy the processed crap. Perhaps global warming is the solution to obesity-- if it's bikini season all year, people will eat better all year, instead of starving themselves for four months, then binging when it snows. But then, you know, we're in bikinis all the time because we'll need to grow gills to live. But, no fatties!

No comments: