Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Confidential to Boston.com

Dear Boston.com,

You are my home page. I like your content, and always have. Then you redid the page, which I didn't like, but the content was still good, and I eventually got over it. Then you made me sign up to view this content, which sucked, but at least I didn't have to pay for the privilege. But this? This is a bit much, don't you think?

Image hosting by Photobucket
Dude. You look like American Idol exploded all over my monitor. All you need is a few Coke and Ford ads and a hammered ex-pop star blathering to make me feel like I'm watching Taylor Hicks assault me through the television. Dial it down a bit. I had Cingular, and it sucked, and no matter what you, Ryan Seacrest or anybody else tells me will convince me otherwise. Get back to the content, or at least get rid of that offensive orange border.

kthnx,
Amy

No comments: