Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Safe/Sorry

Now I know I get nothing along the likes of Basegirl or Cursed to First's web traffic. I don't talk about the Red Sox that much, because that is their niche and I don't know as much as they do. Since the weather department over at Channel 7 has calmed down a little bit (I sure hope they hire somebody else soon or else Pete, Chikage and Terry are going to drop dead from exhaustion) my Google hits from that have slowed down. But I have a respectable chunk of readership on the internets, and after the whole froofra about plagiarism over at Kristen and Beth's blogs, I want to tell you that if you steal my work, I will hunt you down and make your life on the internet a living hell. I will sue you if you don't take it down, I will contact your ISP to get you banned from the Intraweb. I paid $70,000 to practice writing for four years, and I'm VERY protective of my material. If you have any questions or doubts, contact me. I don't mind if you share it, but attribute it to me. Or I will do the cyber-equivalent of breaking your knees.

To remind you of this, I have now got one of those cool Creative Commons notices in the sidebar. It will stay there. Read up. Be a good person. Do the right thing.

Are we clear? Okay then. Carry on.

No comments: