Monday, April 10, 2006

MVP

Also, I totally forgot about this until now. The greasy haze is just beginning to lift after doughboys and clamcakes.

Friday night, Alicia, M, S, and I decided to head to the Local. Alicia came over first to use the bathroom, and greeted me with this tidbit.

"Tom Brady is at the Fireplace."

Image hosting by Photobucket

The Fireplace is visible from my apartment. Tom Brady was in my neighborhood! Just eating dinner! Alicia walked by, did a double-take, and our hot QB made eye contact, then pulled his baseball cap down over his beautiful eyes to hide his identity.

I called Kristen with this information, and her shrieking was audible from the phone in the other room. She'd left the neighborhood, and paid dearly for it.

I did not, however, run across the street and throw myself against the window like a puppy begging for adoption. We left for the Local, and I could see his broad shoulders from across the street. Yowza. I *may* have screamed out "Tom Braaaady!" when I left my house, but that's been known to happen when he's not within earshot.

I live on hallowed sports ground, y'all.

No comments: