Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Inappropriate

Okay. So I found this cool site with funny liberal t-shirts. This one in particular caught my attention.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Okay. As a magnet or a t-shirt for an adult, that's funny. But this? This is not funny.
Image hosting by Photobucket
This is a BIB. Talking about abortion. ON A BABY. It's like those pro-life bibs that say "Thanks for not aborting me." Too soon, parents! Too. Soon. If your kid can't form a sentence or a syllable pattern that sounds like language, he can't have an opinion about Roe v. Wade.

This is why the Conservatives think we're horrible. But on me? That shirt would be awesome. Because I can form sentences (as long as the Sox aren't giving me palpitations) and I certainly have an opinion on Roe v. Wade.

No comments: